Sirui Treppiedi N-2205 carbonio 5 sezioni N-2205X N2205 Cavalletto Treppiede
Contattaci per disponibilità e quotazione aggiornata
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Con l'acquisto di questo prodotto è possibile raccogliere fino a 26 Punti fedeltà. Il totale del tuo carrello 26 Punti fedeltà può essere convertito in un buono (valido per il prossimo acquisto) di € 5.
The SIRUI N-2205 Tripod is a sensible choice that consists of a good balance of quality, functionality and price. It is an 8X carbon fiber 5-section tripod that features a detachable monopod leg in which you can simply unscrew from the rest of the tripod, and assemble with the provided accessories kit into a functional, regular-sized monopod. It also comes with an extra short center column that is easily interchangeable with the principal center column, and allows for low-height shooting, especially for those who love doing macro. There are three adjustment angles available for the legs and each consists of an automatic lock mechanism. Weighing merely 1.3 kg (2.8 lbs), and folded up as 16 inches, with a loading capacity of 12 kg (27 lbs), this tripod will make an excellent companion no matter where it is taken to, be it in a studio or when you’re traveling outdoors.
The N-2205 is ideal for use with 35mm and medium-format photographic cameras, DSLRs, and digital or conventional type video camcorders. The recommended ball heads are SIRUI G-20, K-20, K-20X, K-30, and K-30X.
• Light-weight 5-section 8X carbon fiber tripod
• Detachable regular-sized monopod with separate mounting plate and hand strap
• Max loading capacity: 27 lb; weight: 2.8 lb
• Folded height: 16 in; min height (80° Leg Angle): 6.3 in
• Max height (23° Leg Angle): w/column extended: 66.5 in, w/column retracted: 57 in
• Max leg diameter:1.10 in; Min leg diameter: 0.63 in
• Unique 8 layer carbon fiber design that maximize rigidity and vibration absorption
• Head mount thread: 1/4"-20; base mount thread: 3/8"-16
• Short center column allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
• Silicon twist locks
• Leg warmer on the monopod leg which facilitates handling in extreme weather conditions and help to protect the legs
• Three leg-angle settings (23, 52 & 80°)
• Minimized diameter difference between each section for greater stability
• Retractable stainless steel spikes at the bottom of each leg
• Center column hook
• Sturdy shoulder strap for carrying
• Well-designed padded traveling bag
• 6-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Instead of using the traditional casting processes that is typical of construction in the tripod industry, SIRUI is the pioneer to adopt the technology of forging, which can produce a piece that is stronger than an equivalent cast or machined part as the organizational structure of the metal is more welded and compacted together. In addition, forging enhances the integrity of metal grains so that they remain consistent and continuous, which allows for a longer lifetime as well as better performance that is unrivalled by that which is created by casting. .
Anodic Surface Treatment.
Anodizing surface treatment, produced by an electrolytic oxidation process to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts, is applied to increase corrosion and wear resistance, surface hardness, and enhance color durability.